November 8th Stated Meeting
- October 10, 2018 at 8:18 pm #3616
Dave BakerKeymasterThe next Stated Meeting of the Presbytery is coming up very shortly! We’ll be meeting at Cedarkirk Camp and Conference Center, Thursday November 8th from 9am to 3:30pm.Pertinent details below:
- It’s time to assign commissioners if you haven’t already. Consult this document for your church’s number of Ruling Elder commissioners.
- Please be aware that first time commissioner training will take place online on Monday November 5th at 7:30pm. A link to this meeting will be included in the email with the presbytery packet.
- Commissioners who want to watch an earlier orientation may do so here:
- Online Orientation from Nov. 9, 2017 (details of the meeting are different, but the core training is the same)
- Ministers and Sessions who cannot attend Presbytery should request an excused absence to email@example.com.
- Requests for Child Care are due to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, October 25th.
- Requests for vegetarian and gluten free meals should go to email@example.com by Thursday, October 25th.
- Requests for Display Tables are due to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, October 25th.
- Reports to the Presbytery are due to email@example.com by Monday, October 29th.
- The presbytery packet will be published in the eNews and on the website on November 1st.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.