Stated Meeting Reminder
- October 24, 2018 at 7:17 am #3683
The next Stated Meeting of the Presbytery is coming up in only 3 weeks! We’ll be meeting at Cedarkirk Camp and Conference Center, Thursday November 8th from 9am to 3:30pm.
Pertinent details below:
- It’s time to assign commissioners if you haven’t already. Consult this document for your church’s number of Ruling Elder commissioners.
- Please be aware that first time commissioner training will take place online on Monday November 5th at 7:30pm. A link to this meeting will be included in the email with the presbytery packet.
- Commissioners who want to watch an earlier orientation may do so here:
- Online Orientation from Nov. 9, 2017 (details of the meeting are different, but the core training is the same)
- Ministers and Sessions who cannot attend Presbytery should request an excused absence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests for Child Care are due to email@example.com by Thursday, October 25th.
- Requests for vegetarian and gluten free meals should go to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, October 25th.
- Requests for Display Tables are due to email@example.com by Thursday, October 25th.
- Reports to the Presbytery are due to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, October 29th.
- The presbytery packet will be published here and on the website on November 1st.
Also, I’d recommend that churches interested in Stephen’s Ministry check out the national gathering coming to First Presbyterian Church of St. Pete on Nov 3rd. That looks like it’s going to be a great conference!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.